Cookies: Extended information
This “extended information” was drafted and customized specifically for this site www.anthilla.com based on the provisions of the Provision of 8 May 2014 issued by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
It integrates and updates other information already present on the site and/or issued before now by the company, in combination with which provides all the elements required by art. 13 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 and by subsequent Provisions of the Guarantor Authority for protection of personal data.
Yes inform all third parties that the use of this information, or even only some parts of it, on other websites in reference to which would certainly be irrelevant and / or incorrect and / or inconsistent, can lead to the imposition of heavy sanctions by the Authority Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Subject of the information
There Our company exploits technologies in these web pages use of so-called “cookies” and this information has the purpose of explain to the user in a clear and precise way their methods of use.
This document cancels and replaces in full any previous information provided by the company in theme of cookies, which are therefore to be considered completely overcome.
What are cookies
VI cookies are text strings (small files) which sites visited by a user send to his terminal (pc, tablet, smart phone, etc.), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to same sites that sent them, during the next visit of the same user.
Types of cookies and related purposes
The cookies used on this website are of the following types:
1. Technical cookies:
allow the user the optimal and fast navigation through the website e the efficient use of the services and / or the various options it provides offers, allowing for example to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas.
These cookies are necessary to improve the usability of the website, but can still be disabled.
2. Third party cookies:
These are cookies installed on the user’s terminal by third party site managers, through this site.
The third-party cookies, mainly for analysis purposes, mostly derive from the functionality of management tools analytical statistics such as Google Analytics.
It is possible to have more information on Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: https://marketingplatform.google.com/intl/it/about/analytics/.
To disable cookies and to prevent Google Analytics to collect browsing data, you can download the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
We also inform you that the user can configure, freely and at any time, the
its privacy parameters in relation to the installation and use of
cookies, directly through its navigation program
(browser) following the relative instructions.
In particular, the user can set the so-called “private browsing“, thanks to which its navigation program interrupts the saving the history of the sites visited, any passwords entered, cookies and other information on the pages visited.
We warn that in the event that the user decides to disable all cookies (including those of a technical nature), the quality and speed of services offered by this website could get drastically worse and yes may lose access to some sections of the site itself.
Practical instructions for the user for the correct setting of the browser
- Click on the icon called “Customize and control Google Chrome” located at the top right.
- Then select the menu item called “Settings”.
- In the window that opens, select the menu item called “Show advanced settings”.
- Then under the menu item called “Privacy“, click on the “Content settings” button where it is possible to block all or part of the cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Click on the icon called “Tools” located at the top right.
- Then select the menu item called “Internet Options“.
- In the window that opens, select the menu item called “Privacy” and where it is possible to block all or part of the cookies.
- From drop-down menu located at the top left, or from the icon with the 3 lines located to the right on the toolbar, select the menu item called “Options“.
- In the window that opens, select the menu item “Privacy” and, where possible, set the blocking of all or part of the cookies.
Date of preparation of this document: 10/04/2017