Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 of the Italian Republic
(Code regarding the protection of personal data) Ai
pursuant to Article 13 of the aforementioned law decree, WE INFORM YOU that
ANTHILLA S.R.L. processes personal data of customers, suppliers,
collaborators and subjects who have voluntarily communicated
their data directly or by phone or fax or e-mail
personal data to our sales office According to the law indicated (ref.
Art. 2 – Purpose), ANTHILLA S.R.L. guarantees that the processing of
personal data is carried out in compliance with rights and freedoms
fundamental, as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular
reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to
protection of personal data.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
All the data communicated by the interested parties are processed exclusively for obligations related to economic activity of the company, in particular:
- for inclusion in the personal data in the company IT databases;
- for the processing of internal statistics;
- for the registration of technical intervention cards for assistance and/or training;
- to draw up technical reports on services requested by customers and / or potential;
- for the issue of transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
- for issuing quotes and offers to active and / or potential customers;
- for issuing requests for offers to active and / or potential suppliers;
- for the keeping of ordinary and VAT accounting;
- for the management of receipts and payments;
- for sending commercial information relating to your business to active and/or potential customers;
- for the exchange of communications relating to economic activity, administrative and commercial of the company by telephone, post, forwarder, fax, e-mail and through reserved and private areas of the site Internet www.anthilla.com;
- to meet the required obligations by law, by regulations, by community legislation, by civil and fiscal regulations.
Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of the interested parties, if necessary, may also be disclosed:
- to all subjects whose right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions;
- ai our collaborators, agents and suppliers, as part of the related duties and / or any contractual obligations with them, inherent i commercial relations with interested parties;
- to factoring companies, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies;
- at manufacturing companies and/or granting licenses to use any services/products provided, only when the communication results necessary for the use of the services / products by the interested party acquired;
- to post offices, shippers and couriers for sending documentation and / or material;
- to all those natural and/or legal persons, public and / or private (legal, administrative and tax consulting firms, Offices Judicial, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the ways and for the purposes described above;
- to banking institutions for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of contracts.
Nature of the collection and consequences of any failure to provide
provision of personal data by the subjects who
intend to open a business relationship with our company, even if
purely informative about our activities / services, it is to be considered
optional, but their failure to provide it could
lead to the failure to continue the relationship, to correct it
performance and any legal obligations, including fiscal ones. I
data are stored at the operational headquarters of our company, for
the time prescribed by civil and fiscal regulations.
The methods of treatment
processing of personal data takes place exclusively within the
task chairs by ANTHILLA S.R.L. , using both paper supports
and IT, both by telephone and telematic, also through
automated tools for storing, managing and transmitting i
data themselves, with the observance of every precautionary measure, which
guarantee security and confidentiality.
Owner of the processing of personal data
The data controller of personal data is: ANTHILLA S.R.L. VAT
03365030125 As of today, the Data Processor is Mr.
Right to access personal data
The interested party has the right to
obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data which
concern, even if not yet registered, and their communication in
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- gods subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data they can be communicated or who can learn about them in quality of designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or delegate
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- there cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those of which it is not necessary conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication.
The rights above may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the owner or to one of the managers, also through an appointee, to whom appropriate feedback is provided without delay. There request addressed to the owner or manager may be sent also by registered letter, fax or e-mail.